Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Shopping Trip: Walmart


I had to make yet another trip to the doctor today, so I made stops at Walmart and Aldi, too. Here's what I got at Walmart:

Dr. Thunder 24 pack, $4.98 (not pictured)
Pepperoni/cheese rolls, $1.95 (bakery markdown - My husband loves these!)
Energizer 6V battery, $2.97
Playtex gloves, $2.47
Old Orchard juice, free (with coupon from Rewards program)
2 Old Orchard juice, $1.22 ea. (used .50/2 coupon)
Cascade 3 ct. trial pack, free (with $1/1 coupon from 8/28 P&G)
2 Aquafresh Extreme Clean, both free (with $1/1 printables)
John Frieda Precision Foam Colour, free (with coupon from this offer; I will donate this, as I don't color my hair!)
Lawry's, $1.84
2 Pantene (one shampoo and one conditioner), both free (with free product coupons - for some reason, I received two of those coupons in the mail, on different days!)
Spent $18.37.

Both the cashier and the lady behind me were quite impressed with my trip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!