Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cookie Dough Bites {gluten free}


These little gems are seriously addicting! I saw this recipe a few weeks ago and knew I needed to adapt and try it for myself! I started with this recipe and changed it up a little quite a bit. :)

This is a very forgiving recipe, so I'm sure you make additional adjustments based on your own tastes and preferences. I bet you could dream up all kinds of yummy treats!


Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup + 1 T coconut flour
  • 1/4 tsp. sea salt
  • 1/4 cup chocolate chips
  • 1 T gluten-free oats (optional - I added this to mine to give them some "crunch." You could easily leave them out!)
Directions:
  1. Mix peanut butter, honey and vanilla together until creamy. I used my stand mixer because I love it and it's a workhorse. :)
  2. Add in coconut flour and salt. Mix again until well combined.
  3. Stir in chocolate chips. (Add the oats now if you want them.)
  4. Roll the dough into small balls. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes befor serving. Keep refrigerated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!