Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Guest Post at The Willing Cook: My Gluten Free Story


I am guest posting over at The Willing Cook today! My story about my celiac disease diagnosis and my journey to becoming gluten free is posted there.

If you haven't already heard my story, I encourage you to pop over and read it. I pray it will be an encouragement for you, especially if you are a newly-diagnosed celiac patient or someone who has just gone gluten free!

My story begins:
"Being gluten free is not the end of the world. But, I understand how overwhelming it is in the beginning. 
In the spring of 2005, I was a senior in high school and was desperately fighting to get a 4.0 GPA. I succeeded, but after the stress, I was very ill on graduation day and for the entire summer...

1 comment:

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!