Monday, October 31, 2011

More Target deals: NYC polish and liner $0.19 each!


Man, I can hardly keep up with the Target deals this week! I am so excited that I have a trip planned to Onalaska this week (Tuesday, in fact!).

You can get two different NYC products on the cheap this week at Target:

NYC nail polish, $1.19 (may even be priced lower!)
--$1 off Target printable (under "Beauty")
$0.19 after coupon!

NYC eye and brow liner, $1.19
--$1 off Target printable (under "Beauty")
$0.19 after coupon!

*I think these would make fantastic additions to Christmas gifts - perhaps with inexpensive lip gloss?

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!

You will also want to see all of these Target posts - it's a fantastic week to shop at Target!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!