Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekly Goals 10/17

Do you remember this? It reminds
me of school!
Each Monday at Money Saving Mom, Crystal encourages readers to make their own weekly goals in an effort to live more intentionally. This has been an inspiration to me over the past months. I encourage you to consider making some of your own weekly goals this week!

Crystal encourages her readers to only make ten (or fewer) goals - don't overwhelm yourself! She also offers a free customizable weekly goal planning sheet that you can print at home.

Here's my goals for this week. Check back next Monday for an update and new goals (for a new week!).

Family Goals
  • Love my husband. :)
  • Begin brainstorming Christmas gifts.
  • Call my sister.
Personal Goals
Home Management Goals
  • Print Weekly Goal sheet and begin using it. (put in binder)
  • Clean bathrooms thoroughly.
Business/Blog Goals
  • Use "mind maps" to brainstorm ideas for November "home organization" series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!