Wednesday, November 23, 2011

$1 off Bodycology printable


You can print a coupon for $1 off any Bodycology product today on Bodycology's Facebook page. Just "like" them to print your coupon!

This coupon does exclude trial sizes, but Bodycology products are very reasonably priced, so I know you can find a nice deal with this coupon! They may haveregular-size products for near $1. Bodycology products are sold at Walmart stores.

My coupons expire on 12/23/11, so there's plenty of time to use them! I was able to print two coupons (hit the back button one time after the first one prints). I was actually able to print four coupons, but I stopped there, so I don't know what the limit is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!