Thursday, November 24, 2011

Family Christian: Veggie Tales DVDs $3.99 shipped, plus more!

Family Christian Store's Black Friday deals are starting today - and they have some great deals available!

They have quite a few DVDs for $3 each, including a number of Veggies Tales movies. These make great stocking stuffers & Christmas gifts, and that's a great price!


I added two of the $3 DVDs to my cart and tested the shipping. It was $0.99 to ship both of them to my house. If you have a Family Christian store near you, you can ship them there for free! $7.32 for two DVDs is a great deal!


They also have quite a selection of CDs for just $5 each, including the "Peace on Earth" Casting Crowns CD, which I love! Some items (including this CD) are only available in store, but you can check online to see if your store has the item in stock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!