Sunday, November 20, 2011

Festival Mauston: Internet coupons now accepted!

From Festival's website


Did you see me nearly jumping for joy outside Festival in Mauston on Saturday evening? Oh boy - was I ever excited!

Festival in Mauston is now accepting Internet manufacturer coupons!

They have signs posted both inside and outside the store.

Their rules are as follows:
  1. No printed coupons for free items will be accepted.
  2. Printed coupons may not be over $2 in value.
  3. Printed coupons must have an expiration date.
  4. Coupons must have appropriate security measures.
They also give three recommendations for where to find Internet coupons: Red Plum.com, Coupons.com and Smart Source.com.

I am so happy that Festival has come around on this issue! Since before we moved to the area, they have refused to accept Internet coupons, but could never give me a clear answer as to why. One cashier actually told me, "Well, most Internet coupon are fraudulent anyways, so we just don't accept any."

I imagine some details may need to be worked out, but I'm so glad they have a visible policy in place for customers!

*I have updated this week's ad matchups to reflect this new policy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!