Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Quick shopping trips: Jello, Chex and Glade!


I made a bunch of quick stops on Monday and Tuesday while I was out.

Walgreens
6 boxes of Jello, $0.17 each (not pictured - these were donated)
Spent $1.05.

Festival
3 boxes of Chex cereal, $1.33 each (used FREE box coupon from ad plus $1/2 printable)
2 applesauce/fruit cups, $0.20 each (markdown bin)
Spent $4.40.

Dollar General
2 Glade Plugins Scented Oil refill with free warmer, $0.67 each (used $2/2 printable)
Spent $1.52.
*These make great additions to Christmas gifts!

Kwik Trip
Dozen eggs - I used up a gift card, so I paid $0.52 for them.
Spent $0.52.

I also spent $10.63 at the UPS store to ship back a defective frying pan and I bought a book of stamps, too, which was $8.80.

Total: $26.92.


At Dollar General, I also found a tear pad of $2/2 Air Wick holiday items coupons. It was on a display near an endcap. If you find these coupons, it might be a good idea to take a few (within reason!) and hang onto them until the Christmas clearance starts (likely in January). The coupons don't expire until January 31, 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!