Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Shopping in Mauston today: great deals!


I needed a haircut badly, so I finally made time for that on this dreary Tuesday afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised to find everything I wanted in stock at Walgreens! I got the last Revive and Restore Blistex, though. They had A LOT of the Clabber Girl baking powder cans, which totally surprised me!

First transaction
Blistex Revive and Restore
Paid $2.10 OOP.
*Got $2 RR.

Second transaction
2 Purell (with bonus travel size), $0.99 (stacked $1 off store coupon with $1 off printable)
4 Clabber Girl baking powder, all free (on sale for $0.50, used $0.50/1 printables)
Clabber Girl cornstarch, $0.50
2 Almond bark, $1.99 each (have to make chocolate-covered pretzels!)
Used $2 RR and paid $5.01 OOP.

Total spent at Walgreens: $7.11.

I also stopped in to the bent and dent store in Mauston since I had a few minutes. There, I bought:
Gold Medal unbleached flour, $1.25
Hershey's cinnamon chips, $1.25
Spent $2.50.

I've never had the cinnamon chips before, but they sounded interesting! The expiration date on the flour is way out (over a year), so I really don't even know why it was there...but I'll take it!

I also found a package of 50 Halloween-themed paper muffin cups at Festival for $0.65.
Spent $0.69.

*And also in the picture is my coupon for a free Kerrygold Irish butter product! I was so excited that it finally came. It looks like Copps stores should carry Kerrygold butter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!