Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Shopping today: Walmart {and free sunscreen at Walgreens!}

I had to be in La Crosse for an appointment today, so of course I made a few stops while I was there. I stopped at Target, Walmart and Aldi, plus a quick run into Walgreens. Here's what I found at Walmart and Walgreens.

Walmart
At Walmart, I purchased:

2 Great Value apple juice, $0.92
Old Orchard juice, $1.22
Soda 24 pack, $4.98 (not pictured)
10 Yoplait Light cups, $0.56 each (used $1 off 10 printable)
Axe travel size shower gel, FREE plus $0.53 overage (used $1.50 off printable)
2 Schick Hydro 5 razors, $0.47 each (used $5 off printables)
4 Fleishmann's yeast strips, $0.48 each (used $1 off 2 printables)
Spent 16.90.

The lowest sticker price is $2.99!
I found a fabulous deal at Walgreens, just by pure chance! This bottle of Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen had a clearance sticker of $2.99 on it. I still had my $4 off coupon, so it was totally free! You can't beat that. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!