Friday, November 4, 2011

Target: Betty Crocker Gluten Free cake mix $1.25!

Photo courtesy of Totally Target

I was in Madison yesterday and stopped at the large Target there (more details later this weekend on that trip!). I happened to notice this awesome price cut on Betty Crocker Gluten Free cake mix while I was there: $1.25 for a box of gluten free cake mix!!

I can't guarantee that you'll find the same price, but it's been reported at other Target stores around the country, too. The only variety included at the Mineral Point store in Madison was the yellow cake mix, but other people have found more inclusions at other Target stores.

Now, the Mineral Point store was obviously out of stock because this is an amazing price, but I was able to get a rain check to pick up three boxes later once the sale is over. My rain check is valid through December 19, so hopefully I can snag some once when I'm in La Crosse!

Photo courtesy of GF on a Shoestring

Regular price on these cake mixes is $4.39 at Walmart and Target, so you can't beat this! I don't often purchase boxed cake mixes, but there's a few fall/Thanksgiving/Christmas recipes I want to try with a box mix:
*Bottom line, if you're near Target today or tomorrow, stop in to check this out! Get a rain check if you can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!