Thursday, December 15, 2011

iPhone USB Sync and Charging Cable for $0.66!


This would be a sweet addition to someone's Christmas gift!

On Amazon, you can get an iPhone USB Sync and Charging Cable for just $0.66, plus free shipping!

Right now, it shows that it is in stock, but I wouldn't wait to order if you are interested!

 Thanks, Money Saving Mom!


If you're looking for that cord that actually plugs into the wall, they have one of those for $2.42 with free shipping!

*I still live in the stone ages...i.e., with a flip phone...so I am not too current with all these fancy phones. In fact, last weekend, my (younger) brother was making fun of my "ancient" cell phone. "You still have a phone like THAT?! Wow!"

The $9.99 Pillow Pets are still available, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!