Sunday, January 29, 2012

{Expired} $0.70 off Club Crackers printable


There is a new coupon available this morning for $0.70 off Keebler Club crackers.

We normally don't see coupons this high in value for Club crackers, so this is a good one to print if you purchase these!

*I also see a coupon for $1 off Tums over on Red Plum - that's a good one to print if you use Tums. We haven't seen a coupon in awhile.

I will have the rest of the Sunday Coupon Round-up available later today! The newspaper contains several inserts today, so it's a good day to buy a paper, too. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I'll buy a paper also to get more coupons.
    Waiting for the Sunday Coupon Round-up :):)

    P.S.: your blog is super nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Jessica!

    Thanks, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!