Thursday, January 5, 2012

Festival trip on Tuesday


I also stopped at Festival (very quickly) on Tuesday for just a few items. (This sale ended on Wednesday, by the way.)

3 Holiday muffin liners (75 ct. each), $0.74 each (markdown bin)
4 Old Orchard concentrate, $1 each (used $1 off four printable)
Spent $6.29.

The only time I ever buy paper muffin liners is when they are on clearance. Any other time, I simply use my silicone muffin cups (which are similar to these). So yes, I often use random holiday muffin liners when I bake...but no one has ever complained! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see I am not the only one who uses whatever muffin cups I have around.
    I found some Scooby Doo ones years ago for .15 cents each at a store that was going out of business, I bought all they had, well needless to say we ran out just a month back and my daughters were a bit sad.
    ~Saying "Hello" from Blogina Class
    ~Happy Dance~

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mommie Tommie I sure am glad that I'm not the ONLY one! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!