Sunday, January 29, 2012

Menu Plan 1/29: Parmesan Garlic Chicken, Taquitos...


Things are slowly getting back to normal at our house. I'm not quite sure what "normal" is anymore, actually! Anyways, this week should be a typical week - at least, I hope so!

Sunday: Youth Group Bonfire.

Monday: Parmesan Garlic Chicken, potatoes, salad.

Tuesday: Spanish Rice with Hamburger, veggies.

Wednesday: Baked Chicken Taquitos (my husband's request!), veggies.

Thursday: Leftovers.

Friday: Gone/out to eat.

Saturday: Tacos with homemade taco seasoning, veggies.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work.

Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday and Celiac Family's Gluten Free Menu Swap!

3 comments:

  1. I love meal plans. Just read a couple of other blogs also. It's super interesting to see what people are eating, this way it makes me simple to make my meal plan and get a varied menu also.

    I love Taco's and pizza. This one Spanish Rice with Hamburger seems interesting too!

    Thanks for the ideas.
    Jessie,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely love menu planning, too! I am working on February's plan right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Nice. I'll keep an eye and read it when you post.
    Thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!