Thursday, January 19, 2012

Shopping at Walgreens this week


On Wednesday, I stopped by Walgreens to grab just a few items:

First transaction
3 Kotex tampons (18 ct. each), $3 each (I used a $1 off Natural Balance coupon that I had from this sample.)

I paid $8.50 out of pocket and got a $3 RR back.

Second transaction
Box of tissues, $2.19
Bic disposable lighter, $3 (used $2 off coupon from Jan. All You)

I used my $3 RR from the first transacton and paid just $0.48 out of pocket.

Spent $8.98.

*I would have used more Kotex coupons, but that's all I had, unfortunately. I was happy to get the lighter for $1 - now I will have one on hand for grilling season in the summer - and I won't have to overpay for one when my husband wants it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!