Saturday, January 28, 2012

Super Savings Saturday 1/28

This week was my major shopping week of the month. The freezer was looking rather bare! I needed to pck up my bridesmaid dress in Madison, so I figured I'd shop while I was all the way down in Madison. Six stores later...we're fully stocked! I was exhausted. :)

Hyvee
I had never shopped at a HyVee store before, but I was very impressed! You can read the details in this post.
Spent $21.97.


I also stopped by Trader Joe's (for literally five minutes because I was on borrowed time - a parking meter!) for my brown rice pasta. Read the details in this post.
Spent $7.96.


I grabbed just a few items at Walmart - and basically only paid for the rolls! You can read the details in this post.
Spent $2.83.


I had a great trip to Target this time! I found several great clearance deals, plus I found the free Kre-O sets! Read all the details in this post.
Spent $13.98. 


Of course, a stop at Aldi was necessary! Read the details here.
Spent $17.81.


And finally, I did one transactions with double coupons at Copps. You can read the details in this post.
Spent $34.42.

We also bought a few items when we were at Walmart (for medicine - don't even get me started on that disaster!) on Friday afternoon:

2 Eco Tools mini bath poufs, $0.25 each (clearance)
2 sets of fire "forks" (4 ct. each), $1.97 each (our contribution to the youth bonfire)
Skin cleanser, $5.97
Set of 4 heart bracelets, $1 (for Operation Christmas Child shoebox)
Set of 4 maze games, $0.75 (also for OCC box)
Spent $16.66.

Throughout the past week, I've grabbed a few items here and there:

Kwik Trip
Eggs, orange juice, bananas, $4.45

Dollar General
Juice, $1.85

Total spending this week: $121.93.
Total spending for January: $194.36 (out of $197 allocated!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!