Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shopping on Monday


On Monday, I felt well enough to head to Mauston to do a few quick errands (plus we needed gas in my car). Here's what I got:

Festival
Oscar Mayer bacon, $2.99 (used 4 Weeks of Savings coupon)
Spent $2.99.

Walgreens
2 Visine for Contacts, $1.50 each (used two $2 off printable coupons)
Poise liners (44 ct.), FREE (used free product coupon - see below)
Spent $3.71.

*Awhile ago, a catalina coupon for a free package of Poise (up to $6) printed at Walgreens. I don't even remember what I purchased when it printed for me. I know for sure it wasn't a Poise product! So, it was a nice surprise, and the coupon was set to expire today...I'm always happy to get a free product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!