Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Shopping today {and last weekend}


I ran a bunch of errands in Mauston this morning and here's what I got:

Kmart
Brita filters (3 pk.), $10
Spent $10.17.

*This is an awesome price! Regular price is $21.49 at Kmart and about $18 on Amazon (plus shipping)! There is a $2 off coupon available that can be used, too, but I wasn't able to print it.

Festival
Wheat bread, $1.79 (markdown)
4 Flavorite cheese (2 chunk, 2 shredded), $1.25 each with mailer coupon
2 Klement's summer sausage, $3 each
4 Old Orchard juice, $2.50 for all (on sale for $1.25, used two B1G1 free coupons)
Farmland pork links, $1.99
Minute Maid OJ concentrate, $2 (I had to get a rain check for the fresh kind.)
Miracle Whip, $1.99 (used $1 off ad coupon)
Spent $21.22.

*You can get the special mailer coupons in store at Festival!

Last weekend, we also grabbed a variety of items while we were gone, so I'll sum those up here, too:

Dollar Tree
Sea salt, $1
Spent $1.

Copps
Italian sausage, 1 lb.
2 Nabisco crackers (used $1/2 coupon)
Smuckers grape jelly
Spent $1.96.

*We won $5 cash in Copps' recent "Game Day" promotion, so we used that! We also won a coupon for a free jar of Smuckers jelly (gave that my MIL).

Walgreens
2 M&M's, $1.50 each (used $1/2 store coupon and $1 off manufacturer coupon from Feb. All You)
Spent $3.28.

*Oooh...Walgreens ticked me off, yet again! RR are seriously annoying. I won't bother with the details, but in the "heat of the moment," I goofed up and didn't get the most for my money. :(

I also got bananas at Kwik Trip for $1.07.

As you can see, there's been a lot of "little" stops at various stores over the past week for our family. This is mostly how I shop all the time. It may be frustrating for some people, but for me, it works beautifully!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!