Saturday, February 18, 2012

Super Savings Saturday 2/18

I didn't do much shopping this week - we don't have a lot of grocery/household budget money left, so my goal was to spend very little this week.


I picked up just two items in Mauston on Tuesday - toilet paper and cornmeal (lovely combination, right?!).
Spent $3.23.


On Friday, we picked up the above items while we were in Madison (for a hospice visit).

Target
Welch's Grape Fizz drink (4 pk.), $0.50 (used $2 off printable coupon).
Spent $0.60.

Aldi
Rice (3 lbs.), $1.69
Instant rice, $1.35
Ranch dressing, $1.39
Olive oil (17 oz.), $2.99
Spent $7.42.

Copps
10 Yoplait Light yogurt, $0.50 each (used $1/8 Yoplait printable)
4 Reach Advantage toothbrushes, all FREE (used two $2 off 2 Reach toothbrushes printable coupons)
Steak, $5.09
Spent $10.26.

The Target was a Super Target and the Aldi was a "Food Market," so we were so overwhelmed in both stores! Copps was more my size. ;)

Total spending this week: $21.51.
Total spending in February: $150.11 (out of $198.25 allocated).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!