Here's a quick and easy recipe for homemade gluten free chicken nuggets.
- 2 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 - 4 T. coconut oil
- Cut up chicken breasts into "nugget-sized" pieces.
- Mix together flour, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Begin heating the coconut oil in a skillet.
- Coat each nugget in the flour mixture.
- Fry the nuggets in the skillet. Be sure to flip the nuggets. They should take only a few minutes per side.
I usually serve these with a steamed vegetable or salad and some homemade French fries or fried potatoes.
This recipe is linked to Allergy Free Wednesday.