Friday, March 23, 2012

{Expired} *Hot!* $1.50 off Reynold's wrap foil printable


Print a coupon tonight for $1.50 off Reynold's Wrap foil! This is valid on any package 35 sq. ft. or larger.

This is a very high value coupon for Reynold's - I'd definitely print it an hold onto it for a sale. We often see Reynold's foil on sale for about $2.50.

I found this with my own zip code, under the "household" tab.

Thanks, Gluten Freely Frugal!

*Print through the Swagbucks website to earn a few Swagbucks when you redeem this coupon. Not familiar with Swagbucks? Read this post to learn more! This is a totally free program which I highly recommend. Currently, you can use code MARCHSWAG during sign-up for an extra 70 Swagbucks (for a total of 100 Swagbucks at sign-up).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!