Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kwik Trip: Eggs $0.99/dozen, Butter $2/lb. {through April 13}

My favorite sale is back at Kwik Trip!

Through April 13, you can get two great deals at Kwik Trip stores:

  • Butter (salted), $1.99/lb.
  • Eggs, $0.99/dozen

The limit on butter is five pounds per person per transaction. I typically shop a few times before the sale ends and stock up my refrigerator. I'm just now finishing up my stock from this sale in December!

You can also print a variety of coupons from Kwik Trip's website:

  • $0.50 off cheese breadsticks
  • $0.50 off soup or chili
  • $2 off Original or Thin Crust pizza (start at $4.89, or 2/$9)
  • $0.50 off chicken tenders
  • $0.50 off Glazers donuts
  • $0.50 off a breakfast sandwich

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!