Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Samples: GUD lotion, Tide Pods detergent

Even if you have signed up for the GUD lotion and Tide Pods samples in the past week or so, you should be able to sign for another sample under these new links!



Sign up for another sample of GUD lotion. This is made by Burt's Bees! You can choose from a few different fragrances. This page is not loading for me as of posting. I was able to sign up for this sample, and I did sign up for the previous sample. (Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!)


You might also be able to sign up for another sample of Tide Pods detergent. It does not look like this one is a new offer - it is somehow connected to one of the previous sample (maybe the second one?). I wasn't able to get this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!