Thursday, March 22, 2012

Target: My First Crayola scissors, crayons FREE after coupons!


You can get free or inexpensive My First Crayola products at Target this week.

There is a nice stack of coupons available:

Several items are priced at $2.99, so free after the stacked coupons: triangle crayons and 3 pk. scissors.

Other items are priced at $4.99, so only $1.99 after the stacked coupons: washable crayons, markers, stampers and more.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

*There's also a $1 off My First Crayola manufacturer printable available on Crayola's website and a $1 off manufacturer printable on Coupons.com, if you want to purchase more. That would make the items as low as $0.99.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!