Thursday, April 12, 2012

Freebies: Nexcare bandages, Nido 1+ powdered milk


Sign up for a free sample of Nexcare Blister Waterproof Bandages this morning. This is offered on Facebook, so you will need to "like" Nexcare's page to request your sample.


And you can also sign up for a free sample of Nestle Nido 1+ powdered milk this morning. This will be a three-day supply.

*You do not have to enter a child's name and birthday. On that screen, you can check the box that says "I don't have children and am not pregnant." You will still be able to request a sample!

After you request your sample, you can also download and print a $4 off coupon to use in stores.

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!

2 comments:

  1. I am super excited about the powedered milk. I found a few new recipes that I wanted to try but I didn't want to go buy powdered milk to do it because they come in huge boxes and I have never used it before!! I am super excited to see if this will work with those recipes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've often that same thing when I see powdered milk in recipes! I'm looking forward to trying it, too. :)

      Delete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!