Monday, April 16, 2012

*Hot!* Free Handheld Food Saver at Target {plus fantastic deals on bags and rolls}!


Update: Word is that this coupon is now printing with restrictions, making it invalid on the handheld tool. Be sure to read your coupon before using it!

This is a super hot deal on a Food Saver handheld system at Target!

The handheld Food Saver system is $19.99 at Target. Stack two coupons to get this for free:
That will get you a free handheld Food Saver system!

I have a regular Food Saver vacuum sealing machine and I love it! I don't have any experience with the handheld system, but I'm guessing this is a handy little tool. Keep in mind that you do need to use special Food Saver bags and containers with this tool.

Thanks, For the Mommas!


By the way, if you need to purchase rolls or bags, there's also a great deal on those at Target now:

--The 20 ct. package of quart-size bags is $11. Stack several coupons for a great deal:
Pay $7 for two boxes! That's $0.18 per bag.

--The 8 inch by 20 foot roll is $20. Once again, stack coupons:
Pay $8 per roll after coupons. I normally buy this size and I am able to make 32 bags out of it, so that would be $0.25 per bag.

(And I also want to say that I just put my math skills to the test in order to figure all of that out!)

*The advantage to the roll is that you can make various sizes of bags, depending on what you are vacuum sealing.

Thanks, The Frugal Find!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting. I was thinking about getting one but I was trying to figure out whether I would use it enough to justify the cost. Now I can try it out and if I don't like it, then I don't have to worry!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know much about the handheld system, but I do love my regular Food Saver machine. It helps so much with the amount of the food that I freeze (esp. meat)!

      Delete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!