This is a simple recipe for Pizza Pie. This comes together quickly and tastes delicious!
I took my inspiration from this recipe and modified it in a few different ways.
- 3/4 to 1 pound ground beef (or Italian sausage)
- 1 (12 ounce) can of evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 T. gluten free flour
- 1 t. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6-8 pieces of pepperoni, cut into small pieces
- mushrooms, cut into small pieces (optional)
- Brown ground beef or Italian sausage in skillet; drain.
- In medium bowl, whisk together evaporated milk, eggs, flour and spices.
- Stir cheese, pepperoni pieces and mushroom pieces into milk/egg mixture.
- Add the browned meat to your milk/egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into a pie plate.
- Bake 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees. The pie is done when a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.