Saturday, April 7, 2012

Super Savings Saturday 4/7

This week started the shopping for April. We're fairly well stocked on groceries, but I'll still need to grab a few more things throughout the month.


We went to Festival last Saturday (mostly for Easter preparations) and bought quite a bit (which is unusual!). Read the details in this post.
Spent $49.51.


While I was in town on Monday, I snagged several great deals at Dollar General. I also grabbed a few essentials at Kwik Trip on Tuesday.
Spent $8.17.


On Wednesday, I ran several errands in Mauston. I made stops at Kmart, Festival and Walgreens. Read the details in this post.
Spent $17.80.

I also picked up tortilla chips and bananas at Kwik Trip on Friday; I spent about $2.50. (And no, we won't be eating those two items together!)

Total spending this week: $78.
Total spending in April: $78.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!