Sunday, April 1, 2012

Target: Activity Gym $45, LeapFrog Discovery House $12, Boys' Elmo pajamas $8, and Men's Hoody $15!


The Skip Hop Funky Farmyard activity gym is on sale for $45 today, with free shipping. You have to add it to you cart and log in to your account in order to see the price.

*This is priced at $60 on Amazon.


This LeapFrog My Discovery House is on sale for $12, with free shipping.

*This LeapFrog toy is priced at $20 on Amazon!


These Sesame Street Elmo infant toddler boys' pajamas (a two-piece set) is on sale for $8, also with free shipping. Sizes 12 months through 4T are available!


This Mossimo Men's long sleeve hoody is on sale for $15, in assorted colors. This also ships free.

Am I the only one who finds these colors strange for men?! My husband would never wear those colors!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!