- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 - 1/3 cup shredded cheese
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- Put mixture in a loaf pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with more shredded cheese (optional) and serve.
*Note that you can easily use gluten free breadcrumbs in this recipe. Make your own by "pulsing" chunks of gluten free bread in the blender!
This recipe is linked at Allergy-Free Wednesday!