Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shopping: Dollar General, Walmart and Burnstad's


Last night, I did a few errands...I rocked the clearance deals! Here's what I found:

Dollar General
3 pairs of cleaning gloves, $0.75 each
Nail polish, $0.50
Coppertone Kids spray sunscreen, $3 (used $1 off printable)
Spent $6.12.

*All of those items were on clearance PLUS an additional 50% off the clearance sticker price! I stocked up on the cleaning gloves - that's actually what I stopped to look for. The sunscreen was also a fabulous deal...don't tell anyone, but I plan on us adults using it! :)

Walmart
Pair of shorts, $1!!
Spent $1.06.

*Those shorts were mixed in with the swimsuits (which is what I was looking for) and I just knew they were meant for me! Who can beat $1 for a pair of shorts? It's especially perfect because I only had one pair of shorts for the summer!

Burnstad's
Bacon (0.93 lb.), $2.78 ($2.99/lb.)
Spent $2.78.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!