Friday, May 18, 2012

Shopping this week {and a peek at my Vocalpoint freebie!}


On Tuesday, I made a quick stop at Walgreens in the Dells.

Aquafresh kids' toothpaste, free after $1 off coupon from May All You
4 Domino powdered sugar (1 lb. each), $0.49 each (clearance!)
Skintimate shave gel, $1.44 (used $0.55 off coupon from this sample)
Wal-finate (50 ct.), $4.99
Spent $8.90.

*I also got a rain check for the Schick Hydro shave gel (on sale for $1.99; she also wrote BOGO free on there, but I didn't tell her that!) and the Dry Idea antiperspirant (on BOGO free sale, with a price of $2.49). I'll combine those rain checks with coupons when they have the items back in stock!

Don't forget that you can get Dial foaming handsoap for $0.90 each this week and Dial bar soap for $0.31 per bar!

Earlier in the week, I also picked up bananas at Kwik Trip.
Spent $0.99.

And also pictured is my International Delight freebie package from Vocalpoint! I got one coupon for $2 off International Delight Iced Coffee, along with four $0.75 off coupons. The package also came with a fun reuseable straw! I plan on sending the coupons to my sister since we don't drink coffee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!