Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Shopping trip to Target!


While we were out of town the last two days, I picked up a few deals at two different Target stores.

First store
2 Comet Stainless Steel powder, $0.07 each (stacked $0.75 manufacturer coupon with $1 off Target printable)
Kleenex (184 sheets), $1.25
6 Kotex Natural Balance liners (16 ct. each), all free (used three $2 off 2 printables)
2 M&M's, $1.91 each (used $1.50 off 2 Target printable)
Spent $5.86.

Second store
4 Kotex Natural Balance liners, all free (used two $2 off 2 printables)
Gillette shave cream (travel size), $0.97 (I needed a filler, so I chose something useful!)
Spent $1.13.

After my trip to Target last week, I found a coupon for $0.75 off an Up & Up digestive product on their website, so I printed that and got an adjustment on an item I purchased last week.
Credit: $0.75.

Total spent at Target: $6.24.

*I was really hoping to find the great deal on Suave body wash, but neither store had that.

*Note that they have added product/size exclusions to the Kotex Natural Balance coupons now, so they cannot be used on the liners. I printed them before they added the exclusions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!