Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekly Menu Plan 6/24


The next few weeks are a bit crazy for us as we will be out of town several times. Here's what we'll eat this week when we are home:


Sunday - Tuesday: Gone.

Wednesday: Breakfast for dinner.

Thursday: Pasta with beef & cheese sauce.

Friday: Grill.

Saturday: Grill.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work.

Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday and Celiac Family's Gluten Free Menu Swap! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie's MPM.
    Hopefully you'll have mild weather. It's another hot 100+ week in Las Vegas.
    Looks like you're in store for some wonderful good eats.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!