Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sign up now for Walgreens Balance Rewards program


The Walgreens Balance Rewards program begins on September 16, 2012!

This is a new rewards program being launched by Walgreens. You can learn more about it on their website. It seems quite similar to CVS' program, which I love (and miss!). You will earn points for your purchases, as well as other activities you complete with Walgreens, like filling prescriptions. The points can be redeemed for a variety of items. The program is completely free.

If you sign up by September 15, you will be entered to win one million points!

*At this time, the Register Rewards program is not being discountinued.

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!

4 comments:

  1. I went into Walgreens last weekend and was asked if I wanted to sign up for the program. The cashier, unfortunately, didn't know much about it and there were no flyers of any sort to explain it. Thanks for posting this! It really helps to make heads and tails out of the program. I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esther-I think we're all waiting to see exactly how the program will work! I'm hoping it's a beneficial program. :)

      Delete
  2. Emily you are right, everyone is looking forward to start this reward program. I always love to shop with walgreens. I have some good experience with this shopping brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its too good. I got lot of rewards points in this reward program.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!