Monday, October 8, 2012

My 8 Weekly Goals

As I look back on my goals for last week, I didn't really do so well! One area where I am falling behind is my reading. I need to put that higher on the priority list this week!

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.

Personal Goals


Home Management Goals

  • Clean and organize our living room desk.
  • Organize/sort/wash baby clothes that we've received so far.
  • Make Butterhorn rolls and Applesauce muffins for my husband. (I'll make some homemade applesauce first to use in the muffins, since we bought a lot of apples last week!)
  • Sort and organize our Health and Beauty stockpile...it's gotten a bit crazy lately!

Blog Goals
No special goals this week, just regular blogging.

And here are my goals for this week - here's to hoping this week is more productive! You can see all of my October goals in this post.

Family Goals
  • Love my husband (and baby!).

Personal Goals

Home Management Goals

Blog Goals
Nothing special this week.

2 comments:

  1. I had a lot of trouble getting into One Thousand Gifts as well. Like you said, the writing style was very difficult to read. I did manage to finish the book, but it was a bit of a struggle.

    Good luck on your goals for this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one. It just didn't work for me. I usually don't quit reading books, but I just couldn't finish that one.

      Have a great week!

      Delete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!