Monday, November 19, 2012

$5 off $25 purchase on Amazon.com! {through Wed. 11/21}


This is a great offer that I would recommend signing up for right away! I don't know if I've ever seen such an offer from Amazon before.

You can get a $5 off $25 coupon for an Amazon.com purchase! This discount will be valid through Wednesday night, 11/21.

Here's how to get your discount:
  1. Head over to Amazon.com. You will see the box pictured above.
  2. Answer the question in the box. (You may want to uncheck the box about receiving Deal of the Day emails if you don't want those.)
  3. Click on "Share and Claim." (You will need a Facebook account to claim this offer.)
  4. That's it! Your $5 discount will be automatically applied to your account at checkout. Just be sure to use it by Wednesday night.
*These coupons are limited, so don't wait to request yours!

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!