Did you see the great promotion that Amazon is offering for new Amazon Mom members right now? Here's the scoop:
When you sign up now, you will receive:
- An extra $10 off your first pack of diapers
- Plus 20% off diapers and wipes (through Subscribe & Save)
- Three months of free two-day shipping (on millions of items with Amazon Prime)
I did sign up and here's the deal I got:
A 222 ct. box of Huggies Snug & Dry diapers in Size 3 is $47.17. There's a few discounts available:
- Scroll down just a bit and "clip" the $2 off coupon for Huggies.
- Select the Subscribe and Save option (on the right side of your screen).
- And you will get $10 off for signing up with Amazon Mom! This $10 will be reflected during checkout.
In my summary above, you can see the $2 off coupon ("Your Coupon Savings"), the 20% off (the first "Promotion applied") and the $10 off discount (the second "Promotion applied").
After all that, your total should drop to $25.74, which is only $0.115 per diaper. That is definitely a stock-up price!
If you have Amazon.com credit from Swagbucks, your out-of-pocket cost will be even less!
*There are obviously lots of other good options and the price will vary depending on the brand and size. This is just one example that I found - the most inexpensive option for size 3.