Sunday, November 11, 2012

Menu Plan 11/11: Ground Beef & Twice-Baked Potato Pie, Breakfast-for-dinner, + more!


Sunday: Carnitas, veggies.

Monday: Ground Beef and Twice-Baked Potato Pie (I'll be making homemade mashed potatoes!), veggies, Chebe cheese rolls.

Tuesday: Breakfast for dinner (probably pancakes and bacon).

Wednesday: Leftovers/clean-out-the-fridge!

Thursday: Traveling (We'll probably stop at Chili's on the way and use our gift card.).

Friday: Out of town (dinner with Grandpa).

Saturday: Out of town (baby shower #1!).

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work.

Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!

This post is linked at Menu Plan Monday and the Gluten Free Menu Swap.

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!