Monday, November 19, 2012

My 10 Weekly Goals


Family Goals
  • Love my husband and baby.

Personal Goals


Home Management Goals

  • Order my 2013 planner. I'm leaning towards switching to "The Time Keeper."
  • Make dessert for church fellowship (we'll be out of town, but I'm leaving something there).
  • Rework address list (Excel file) on computer.

Blog Goals

  • Monday afternoon - Close Purex giveaway and notify winners. Mail coupons on Tuesday/Wednesday.
  • Tuesday - Promote Crystal Paine's new ebook, "Celebrating and Savoring a Simple Christmas." I'll be giving away one free copy!

With the Thanksgiving holiday this week, it will be a whirlwind around here!

Family Goals
  • Love my husband and baby.

Personal Goals

Home Management Goals
  • Order my 2013 planner.
  • Make dinner rolls (I'll take some gluten free rolls for myself) and gluten free pumpkin bars for Thanksgiving.
  • Figure out my Black Friday shopping plan (it will likely involve going to Walgreens in the afternoon - and that's about it! I am so not a Black Friday shopper!).

Blog Goals
  • Review "The Bridesmaid."
  • Post Black Friday and holiday deals - it will be a busy week for the deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!