Friday, November 2, 2012

October Goals Update


Here's a look at how I did with my goals in October. Overall, I had a good month, but I certainly didn't read as much as I should have!

Read five books: Well, this was a fail. I read one book ("When to Speak Up and When to Shut Up") in October. I attempted to read numbers 1 and 2 below and could not read either of them. I did start reading "From the Hips" this week and am about halfway done with it!

  1. 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (I didn't finish this in Sept.)
  2. One Thousand Gifts
  3. 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families
  4. Power of a Praying Wife
  5. From the Hips


Complete my Do-It-Yourself project: Gluten Free Apple Pie with homemade crust. I didn't have time for this in September, but it worked out anyways - we bought a bushel of "seconds" for $15 (or about $0.38 per pound)! I've got lots of apples to take care of now. :)
*If I have time, I also hope to try Homemade Yogurt in the crockpot.
I'm making the pie on Saturday morning! No time for the homemade yogurt, though...that's on my November goals list instead.

Exercise 3-4 times per week.

Finish two cleaning projects:

  1. Organize the living room desk.
  2. Clean windowsill tracks.
Finish updating our tax spreadsheet. Woohoo! It's complete through September!

Continue working on my crochet washcloth. I finished this and started a new project: a baby blanket for our baby girl (due in February).

Purchase tote boxes and organize: childhood memories, baby clothes.

Make and freeze applesauce (see above about my bushel of apples!). I made applesauce twice, but so far, none of it has made it into the freezer. :)

Put together my Operation Christmas Child box.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you...I think there is much value in posting these online. I may consider it for the new year. Scary! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!