Monday, November 26, 2012

"Tell Your Time" ebook FREE on Kindle {today only!}


Amy Lynn Andrews' ebook "Tell Your Time" is FREE today on Kindle from Amazon!

This book helps you learn to "manage your schedule" better so you can "live free." It comes highly recommended, although I have not yet read it. I did download it now, as I am sure it will be a great read.

Remember, Kindle books can be downloaded to a Kindle, the Kindle computer app, or the Kindle Android app.

(Thanks, Money Saving Mom!)

*By the way, you may also want to purchase Crystal Paine's two ebooks today: "21 Days to a More Intentional Life" (which will mesh well with "Tell Your Time") and "Celebrating and Savoring a Simple Christmas." Both are on sale for only $0.99, through tonight only!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!