Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Zulily.com: free $10 credit for new members!


Sign up for a new Zulily.com account through this link and you will receive a free $10 credit in your account!

The credit will show up in your pricing summary during checkout.

Many people have reported that they are getting free shipping in addition to the credit! This means that you should be able to get an item under $10 for absolutely nothing after the credit and free shipping.

Unfortunately, I did not receive free shipping: I tried to buy a burp cloth (priced at $8.99). The full $8.99 came off at checkout with the credit, but I was charged shipping ($5.95). I was also being charged shipping for a planner that I tried to order. However, you still may be able to find a good deal on a gift with the credit, even if you pay a little shipping!

Zulily.com has daily deals for moms, babies and kids. They have tons of cute items available now! You might just be able to take care of a Christmas gift with this credit. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!