Monday, December 3, 2012

Menu Plan 12/3: Cheesy Chicken Pasta, Hamburger Gravy + more!


Sunday: Youth Christmas Party.

Monday: Cheesy Chicken Pasta (basically this recipe, but with chicken), GF Cornbread Muffins, veggies.

Tuesday: Advent dinner.

Wednesday: Advent dinner/leftovers.

Thursday: Baby Shower #3 (the last one).

Friday: Carnitas (from the freezer), veggies.

Saturday: Hamburger Gravy over mashed potatoes, veggies.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work.

Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!

This post is linked at Menu Plan Monday, the Gluten Free Menu Swap and Made From Scratch Monday.

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

3 comments:

  1. I admire people who can plan out a menu. I can do it with ease, especially when we are going away from home any length of time. But, following it never seems to happen. I have tried, time and time again, but to no avail :( Thanks for sharing in our recipe linky! Hope you will join in over the rest of the month with any new posts that fit in. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't always manage to follow it but I do my best! I've been working on this for 2+ years now, so it's definitely been formed into a habit for us. :)

      Delete
  2. MPM definitely keeps me on track. I actually look forward to Mondays!
    Hamburger Gravy sounds like something my family would enjoy.
    Your menu plan looks delicious.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!