Here's how I did with last week's goals. Last week was busy - and I got knocked down for about two days with the stomach flu, so I didn't necessarily accomplish as much as I would have liked!
- Love my husband and baby.
Continue crocheting Baby Girl's blanket .
- Read "Womanly Art of Breastfeeding." Start reading "Courageous." I'm about halfway done with Womanly Art of Breastfeeding.
Start creating my 2013 Reading List (yay!).I've got a good start, but I'm still looking for more books to add to my list.
Home Management Goals
- Finish thank you notes. I finished the thank yous for the second shower. Now it's onto the third (and last) shower, plus Christmas gifts!
- Make and freeze applesauce.
Start baking Christmas cookies!
- Complete battery survey and return by mail.
- Continue working on Buy Price comparisons. I don't think I worked on this at all last week...oops!
This week is going to be absolutely crazy around here...most of my goals are focused on all of our holiday festivities.
- Love my husband & baby and enjoy our holiday gatherings!
- Continue crocheting Baby Girl's blanket. My goal is to finish the blanket this week, so I can start the border next week.
- Finish reading "Womanly Art of Breastfeeding." Start reading "Courageous."
- Continue working on 2013 Reading List.
- Finish baby shower thank you cards.
- Cleaning: dust, sweep & mop, and vacuum.
- Cooking and baking: Butterhorns, Homemade Cranberry Sauce, Punch (for Thursday), Chex Mix, Cinnamon rolls, and probably more that I am forgetting now!
- Continue working on Buy Price comparisons.
- Post a final update on my 2012 Do It Yourself projects.