Saturday, December 1, 2012

November Goals Update


Personal Goals

Read eight books. Yes, this is a lofty goal! And I probably won't read all eight, but I can aim high, right?!

  1. Power of a Praying Wife
  2. From the Hips
  3. 10 Secrets to Life's Biggest Challenges Almost done with this one!
  4. The Bridesmaid
  5. You Lost Me
  6. Real Food for Mother and Baby
  7. Womanly Art of Breastfeeding
  8. Pregnancy and Childbirth Secrets
Complete my Do-It-Yourself project: Homemade Yogurt in the crockpot. I think DIY projects are not going to happen for the remainder of the year.

Exercise 3-4 times per week. I only did so-so with this. November was such a crazy month!

Update tax spreadsheet (through September).

Clean windowsill tracks.

Make and freeze applesauce. Once again, I made applesauce but haven't frozen any yet.

Drop off or mail Operation Christmas Child box.

Continue crocheting Baby Girl's blanket.



Blog Goals

Updates on reading throughout the month.

Update on my Do It Yourself project.

Review two books.
  1. The Bridesmaid
  2. 10 Secrets to Life's Biggest Challenges This review will go up on Monday.
Review Purex + Oxi laundry detergent and host a giveaway! Stay tuned for this next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!