Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Printable coupons: Right Guard, Dry Idea, Reynold's foil, + more!

$2.00 off 2 Right Guard Body Wash Products

Here are a few new coupons available today:

Watch the drugstore ads for a Buy One, Get One Free sale on the Right Guard and Dry Idea products. You should be able to get a great deal with these coupons! (I am fully stocked for at least a year on deodorant/antiperspirant for both my husband and myself, thanks to this!)

70 sq. ft. Reynold's Wrap is $2.99 with ad coupon at Walgreens right now, so $2.24 after the coupon.

$2.00 off Adult LISTERINE Mouthwash 1L or larger

If you haven't printed the $2 off Listerine coupon, you will want to print that one, too. Listerine (1 liter) is $4 at Walgreens through Saturday, so $2 after the coupon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!