Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Review: Dial holiday foaming hand soap


Recently, we received two bottles of Dial holiday foaming hand soap from Purex Insiders. These soaps are awesome!

My husband told me, "I want to wash my hands twice just so I can keep smelling that soap!"

Truthfully, I don't even know exactly what scent it is, but that doesn't even matter to me because these soaps smell wonderful! All I know is that the bottles are filled with Dial Complete antibacterial foaming hand soap - and it smells amazing.


Honestly, we normally use homemade foaming hand soap (made with Dr. Bronner's Baby Mild castille soap), so we aren't used to scented soap anymore. But this scented holiday foaming hand soap is definitely a nice change for us!

The holiday design of the bottles also adds a nice festive touch to our home. It will be great to have this in our guest bathroom as we are expecting a number of visitors over the next several weeks!

Disclaimer: Purex Insiders provided me with two free bottles of Dial Holiday Foaming Hand Soap. All opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!